src attribute with a URI.
The type attribute is required to tell the browser the MIME type of the script.
</noscript> element should always be included on a page containg a script in order to
provide alternative content for browsers which either don't support scripts or have scripting disabled.
- src - gives the location of the script as a URI.
- charset - gives the character encoding of the content designated by the src attribute.
- defer - tells the browser that the script is not going to generate any content and processing may be deferred until the page is fully loaded.
- CORE AND LANGUAGE ATTRIBUTES - class, id, title, style, dir, lang
- EVENT ATTRIBUTES - onclick, ondblclick, onmousedown, onmouseup, onmouseover, onmouseout, onmousemove, onkeydown, onkeyup, onkeypress